- The content of the pages on this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- When you access this website, you are agreeing to do so only for your private use and not for commercial or public use.
- Responsibility for all content development and changes to this website rests with InSIGHT. No unauthorised access to content development or change is permitted. This website (excluding any linked external sites) is controlled by InSIGHT operating from its secretariat at The Polyposis Registry, St Mark’s Hospital, Harrow, UK.
- Neither InSiGHT nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which InSiGHT shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any information or services available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to InSiGHT, which holds copyright. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the prior written permission of InSiGHT or in accordance with the Copyright, Design and Patents Act 1988.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that InSiGHT endorses the linked website(s). InSiGHT has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that you access and use the website in accordance with the laws which apply in the place where you are located.
Terms and conditions
By continuing to use this website, you are agreeing to the following. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.