You can use this form to apply for membership of InSiGHT.
IMPORTANT: do not proceed if you do not have your credit/debit card to hand.
Before you start
To apply for membership, you will need to:
- Complete the online application form
- Pay the membership subscription by credit or debit card
How long will it take?
This application form will normally take no more than 10 minutes to complete, provided you are ready with the following information to hand:
- Your professional contact details
- Your credit or debit card
- Your sponsor’s name (for new applications only). If you have been a member at any time since 2021, but your membership has expired, enter the word ‘Renew’ in the sponsor box.
Sponsor to support your application
- You will be asked to enter your sponsor’s name to support your application. Your sponsor must be a member of InSiGHT. If you do not know a member of InSiGHT personally, please contact the secretariat and we will assist you.
- If you were a member of InSiGHT since 2021, but your membership has expired, enter ‘Renew’ as your sponsor’s name.
Membership categories and pricing
A member who is a medical doctor. This is currently £150 for a two-year membership.
A member who is not a medical doctor, such as another healthcare professional or scientist. This is currently £80 for a two-year membership.
Honorary life member
A distinguished member who has been granted honorary life membership of InSiGHT, usually after retirement.
Signup fee for new members
The current signup fee for new members or members rejoining after a lapse in membership is £25.